Service Area Business
Service Area Business Marketing Strategy
A Service Area Business (SAB) must keep their trucks rolling to stay in business. We recommend a multi-channel marketing strategy built on top of our
If you want to be the big fish you have to rank high in local search. A local search campaign is the fastest way to increase traffic to your website and make your phone ring without paying for ad spend. The sooner we get started on local the faster the results, so it always makes sense to begin the local campaign while getting your hosting and website issues worked out.
Meanwhile, you need a good search engine optimized and mobile responsive website. When it comes to getting websites to the top of search results the mobile version or having a super fast loading fully responsive website is what makes the difference.
Podum Marketing Platform
Podum has the tools and webmaster support needed to quickly produce and publish the rich, localized content professional services providers need to dominate their local markets.
Lighting Fast Web Hosting
Fast Landing Page Design
Lead Capture and Alerts
With Podum we support the enitre website.... not just the hosting account. This includes content uploading and editing support.
PioneerEverything you need for a perfectly optimized website!
- Initial website design and development with ongoing support that includes a custom website built on Podum WP stack
- Includes the migration & hosting setup for your existing website ($24.95 /month hosting) with a 15 point analysis
- Setup Google Search Console, Site Verification, and Analytics
- Unlimited content planning and upload support
- Comprehensive On-Page SEO Optimization for up to 5 pages per month
ConquerorEverything you need to support social/paid search campaigns
- The complete Pioneer package
- Web forms and email notifications for every landing page
- Full support for all tracking cookies and scripts
- Tailored Google analytics reporting for every campaign
- Dynamic Call Tracking Setup with up to $100 a month in call credits Included
- Fully managed remarketing campaign with up to $100 in monthly ad spend included
- Expert Website Analytics, Call Tracking and Remarketing reviews available on request
After you sign up for
Unlike traditional SEO that places heavy emphasis on keywords, local campaigns are all about your location. With a local campaign, you will get more phone calls and leads because you will rank higher in local organic search and map search results.
Why Start with Local Search for a SAB?
Unlike traditional SEO that places heavy emphasis on location keywords and the searcher’s history, local campaigns are all about matching your physical address based on user proximity and the overall results competition for your Google My Business category.
Ranking in the map pack as a SAB means your business service area is well defined and localized. It needs to be very clear how far you will drive to provide your service for each city you have a location to support. Your reach is limited based on the competition for search results in the service area. If you work out of the home you should really consider the SOHO (small office home office) business address impact on your location’s potential reach and visibility.
Ultimately the success and reach of local search campaigns are only limited by the number of cities or locations you have to answer calls and dispatch trucks from.
Our Comprehensive Local Search Campaign Includes Everything You Need to Maximize Your Location’s Local Search Visibility
- DA Submission Pack
- Rise Local Submission Pack
- Yext Knowledge Professional
- Google My Business Optimization
- Bing Places Optimization
- Social Media Tracking
- Duplicate Supression Service
- Review Monitoring and Responce
- On Demand Local Search Presence Reporting
- Dedicated Support
- $500 /month
- 12 Month Initial Commitment
- Cancel With 30 day Notice After 12 Months
More Than 5 Service Areas?
Multi-location businesses with more than 5 service area locations may qualify for special pricing.
Find out more today.
Paid Search Marketing for Additional Reach
Once your website has all the call tracking scripts and the content is flushed out with service descriptions and a great story it is time to focus on expanding reach. The best way to increase reach is with Google Local Service Ads or Paid Search combined with Facebook and Google
The goal here is not to spend money but to prevent waste. How your campaign is structured around your business goals and rules and how it is actually built in AdWords or Bing Ads plays a huge factor in how much you pay per each click or impression.
One of the ways we know which ads worked and which ones don’t is using call and conversion tracking reporting. Unlike many ad agencies we never recommend using anything other than dynamic number insertion call tracking for the website and only using static call tracking for any future billboards (do folks even buy those anymore?)
In many cases, the local campaign by itself will generate enough phone calls and appointments to keep your
Low Management Fees
We provide you with full reporting access to all the ad networks we manage so you know exactly how your money is being spent.
Easy Funding Options
We can manage your ad funding for you or you can pay Google, LinkedIn, Bing, or Facebook direct.
- Flat $500 campaign setup
- Ads display on one network
- Manage up to $1000 in monthly ad spend
- Flat $750 campaign setup
- Ads display on up to two ad networks
- Manage up to $3000 in monthly ad spend
- Flat $1500 campaign setup
- Ad distribution on up to 5 ad networks such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Manage up to $9000 a monthy in ad spend
Local and Paid are the fastest ways to generate leads. To maximize your market share, however, you must employ a content strategy to cover that organic search and social channels. The good news is with