Rise Local Careers
- Stay informed and aware of all visitor and client arrivals, manage sign-in documentation, lead the welcome process to our offices, and coordinate host and visitor needs prior to arrival
- Maintain the office calendar and be aware of all meetings and expected visitors on the premises
- Schedules meetings for executives, as well as appointments for customers
- Answer all calls, return all voicemails, assign all service tickets, and action all emails promptly
- Draft, review, and proofread office documents and various forms of correspondence
- Maintain an organized front reception area and common office space by distributing packages, mail, and maintaining office supplies
- Performs other tasks as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- At least 2-3 years experience as an Office Administrator
- At least 1-year experience in the digital marketing industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (must be fluent English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable multitasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with poise and confidence
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Punctual with strong attendance history
- Strong computer skills are a must
This is a full-time hourly, onsite position in Dallas, Texas.
Pay is $15 an hour. Please do not apply if the pay rate is not to your standards. There will be no negotiation on starting pay. No relocation is offered for this position
- Write and proofread blog posts and web page copy
- Conduct keyword research
- Create promotional copy for advertisements, banners, brochures, social media, and websites
- Submit well-written drafts to senior copywriter within deadlines
- Update existing website content for our clients
- Implement up to date SEO practices to increase blog and website visibility
- Conduct interviews for biographical information and video content
- Transcribe interviews and write captions for videos
- Write scripts for video and podcasts
- This position is entry-level but we prefer that you have at least two (2) years of paid, intern, volunteer work experience, or general writing experience.
- You must be able to provide at least three (3) personal and/or employer references.
- You REALLY, REALLY love to write. You can write quickly and accurately about a variety of topics. You have an excellent grasp of the English language, including grammar, spelling, English idioms, patterns of speech, and local context.
- You must enjoy talking to customers and helping them articulate their needs. Customer service is an equally important part of this position and you must be comfortable and confident speaking with customers.
- You should have previous writing experience and be published somewhere on the web. We want to see examples from a personal blog, freelance copywriting, college newspaper, etc. Please provide links to your sample work when you submit your resume.
- You’re motivated, organized, and detailed-oriented.
- You have top-tier time management skills. Meeting deadlines is essential.
- Experience with WordPress and Google Drive
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or comparable field
We are looking for a Junior Copywriter who will work closely with our Marketing and Creative teams to write blog posts and advertisements that promote our client’s products and services.
Junior Copywriter responsibilities include conducting SEO and keyword research, writing blog posts, updating product and service page descriptions, and writing promotional text for banners and online ads. If you have a flair for words, copywriting samples, and a professional or academic background in Marketing, we’d like to meet you.
If you don’t see the position you’re looking for, email us at email@example.com. We will keep your resume on file until a position becomes available. We also take on media contractors for Photography, Videography, and Copywriting.